We pride ourselves on providing the very best service to clients and hope we’ll never give you cause to complain. But if you need to raise a complaint, you can contact us using the methods provided below.

How To Complain

If you need to raise a complaint, you can contact us at, or using the form:

Customer Relations Team, Suite 201 Warner House, 123 Castle Street, Salisbury SP1 3TB


If you are not happy with our response to your complaint, you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) for free at:

Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
Harbour Exchange
E14 9SR

Tel: 0800 0234567*


Please note that if you do refer your case to FOS, you must do so within 6 months of receipt of our final response. As a firm regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority we adhere to their strict procedures about how complaints should be handled.

* This number may not be available from outside the UK – so please call +44 20 7964 0500. They will be happy to phone you back, if you’re worried about the cost of calling.

Or for a complaint which relates to our administration and service, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Pensions Ombudsman free of charge. The Pensions Ombudsman will then consider whether the matter is within their jurisdiction. The Pensions Ombudsman can be contacted at:

The Pensions Ombudsman
10 South Colonnade
Canary Wharf 
E14 4PU

Tel: 0207 630 2200


Website:  ‘

Alltrust Enquiry Form